TLM in Charles Town, WVA!

Yesterday, I posted that TLM groups were forming in certain parts of Maryland and asked for feedback to assist those groups. I received a marvelous email from good friend, M.S., who writes:

Dear TLM in Maryland,

I'm a parishioner at St. James Catholic Church in Charles Town, WV (about 25 minutes from Frederick, MD).

I would like to let you and your bloggers know that there is a strong group planning the TLM in our Parish.

For the last few months we have had the Extraordinary Form of the Mass offered only once a month. We are hoping to have the Mass offered weekly soon.

The next two Masses scheduled are:
- Traditional Latin Mass on Passion Sunday (March 16) at 4 pm
- High Mass on Easter Sunday (March 23) at 4 pm.

St. James Catholic Church
60 Crosswinds Dr.
Charles Town, WV 25414

All for Jesus through Mary,
MS
Saint James the Greater Roman Catholic Church has a website. Rumors on the internet also suggest that the local Ordinary is favorably disposed to the TLM. Here is a link to Masses and Saint James is listed among those in West Virginia.

If the Mass is scheduled each Sunday, please notify me and I'll be most happy to list the Parish on my blogroll. Frederick, Marylanders, take note!

Comments