Ignatius Insight: Chesterton and the "Paradoxy" of Orthodoxy

I confess... I am a huge fan of the "Apostle of Common Sense," Gilbert K. Chesterton. So, when I saw this wonderful article on Ignatius Insight by Carl Olson, I couldn't pass it by. I hope you will not pass it by either. After all, as Olson notes:

This year marks the 100th anniversary of the publication of G. K. Chesterton's Orthodoxy, widely regarded as one of the most important and unique works of Christian apologetics written in modern times.
I would gladly second that. By the way, if you want to "sample Chesterton" before delving in, there is no better way than Gilbert Magazine. The publisher is Dale Ahlquist. Yes, that's right. He's the fine chap who explains Gilbert to us weekly on EWTN at 9:00 EST. That show is another delight!


Comments