New TLM Mass location added in Virginia

I have added a new TLM Mass to the right menu. The Mass is celebrated at Saint John the Baptist Parish in Front Royal, VA on Sundays at 12:30 PM. Saint John's is in the Diocese of Arlington and it is a TLM Mass as is the one at St. Lawrence. You will find both now listed in the menu bar.

I have also specified which Masses are Latin Novus Ordo. If the Mass location does not stipulate "Latin Novus Ordo," the Mass location is celebrating the Usus Antiquior. I may have erred, but I believe the menu is accurate.

If one of the Parishes is now holding a Mass in the Extraordinary Form, or if you know of one not listed, please contact me
! I am particularly interested in adding TLM Masses in West Virginia or Southern PA. I also wish to update the Saint James the Greater website when it is complete.

Comments