Visitors ask...Monastery, Salisbury, MD?

A persistent visitor has been seeking a "monastery" in "Salisbury, MD" which is on Maryland's Eastern Shore. To see if there was one, I first went to the right menu and clicked the link to FAQs. This took me to the FAQs post. Then, I looked at the last item, #4, which lists Religious Orders. The Religious Life Directory is what I wanted. I clicked the link and went to the "geographical menu" listing for Maryland which is here. This lists every "religious house" in the State of Maryland. I found that Salisbury, MD has a listing for the following:

Jesus and Mary. Little Sisters of Jesus and Mary, P.O. Box 1755, Salisbury, MD 21802. [W]


There is a website address for the Joseph House, a Non-Profit Organization run by the Little Sisters of Jesus and Mary. I hope this helps. This is the only "monastery" I can find unless it is an Eastern Catholic entity.

Comments