Visitors ask...TLM in Charles Town, Frederick, Front Royal and Harpers Ferry...Quo Vadis?

I have been getting a number of "queue" searches for the TLM in Charles Town, Frederick, Front Royal and/or Harpers Ferry. You may have missed this post from several weeks back. It is important for you to read it carefully as I distilled what I could.

In essence, THE source for news on the TLM for these communities now is covered by a Yahoo group begun by those interested in keeping the TLM at Charles Town, WV. I cannot say much more as I understand that the situation is being discussed on the other forum.

I can say that the TLM was being celebrated by visiting members of the Canons of the New Jerusalem, and that these priests have returned to the West Coast (as I understand it). Whether the TLM will be available in the "corners" area of WV, VA and MD is not known to me. I am sure the Yahoo group will contain more information, and I will post any "official" information I receive (as from a Parish).


Comments