Visitors ask..."things"...No. 2

1- Someone was searching for "Canons of St. John Cantius (F.S.S.P.)". That is akin to searching for Boston Red Sox (St. Louis Cards). I'm afraid it is an apples and oranges comparison.

The Canons Regular of St. John Cantius can be found here. The F.S.S.P. is a separate Fraternity and the North American home can be found here. Note that both hyperlinks are listed in the Favorite Website and Blogrolls in the Right Menu. That is why my friend landed here. I have both groups listed.

2- Traditional Latin Calendar. This is a good question. I have seen several beautiful calendars (hard copy) that are now available for the year. I intend to buy one next year and will tell you all which one I choose. For now, there is no better place to look than here which is the online calendar used at the Seminary of the F.S.S.P. I am using it daily and it is listed in the "header" (blue field above) under Trad. Calendar - F.S.S.P.


Comments