Visitors ask...Papal Mass DVDs and TLM Vestments

  • How do I get a DVD or CD of the Papal Masses from the Holy Father's visit? EWTN is already offering the DVD for the Papal Mass in Washington, D.C., but it is out of stock. I would keep an eye on this EWTN location. It is sure to have ALL the Papal Masses eventually. Also, if I get word from the Archdioceses of Washington and New York, I will post a link.
  • I am looking for classical Tridentine Mass vestments and/or items for the Tridentine Mass (Extraordinary Form; Usus Antiquior, TLM). Where can I find these? I am not an expert on this and I am sure that other sites have far better lists of suppliers. However, if you look at the very end of the FAQs for this blog, there is a category listing several places which sell Mass vestments and liturgical supplies. Note that one is an Order of Religious Sisters in Scranton, PA who specialize in making vestments for the F.S.S.P.

Comments

  1. Thanks, you can order the copies from CatholicTV by calling 617-923-0220 or through the website www.CatholicTV.org

    The vestments are available from a compnay in Canada as soon as I remember the name I will post it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shea,

    Thanks kindly for this link! It appears that this site has a sizeable number of programs that are ready for view in their Papal Visit archive. It is a fine library.

    It is a bit frustrating that "visitors" don't click the link to "FAQs" when they can't find something. Instead, some seem to check one "page" and move on. It is my habit to link things that get asked often to the FAQs. I'm sure that things on the Papal Visit and more on Vestments will be placed there in due course.

    Laus Deo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment