St. Peter Canisius Apostolate >> Tuesdays with St. Thomas: Our Ultimate Goal: Introduction (A New Blog!)

I am grateful to Dom Bettinelli, Jr., author of Bettnet.com, for pointing out this new blog!

St. Peter Canisius Apostolate's aim is to catechize the Catholic Faithful. The blog is designed beautifully and will cover different subjects each day. As today is Tuesday, it is Tuesday With St. Thomas Aquinas.

The blog is authored by Jeff Vehige. Read his personal account of his "journey." The blog will be listed in the Blogroll in the right menu.


Comments

  1. Hi,

    Thanks so much for the link and your kind comments. I really appreciate it. When I get some time to add to my own blogroll, I'll be sure to add TLMM.

    In Christ,
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any friend of St. Thomas Aquinas is a friend of mine! Great blog!

    ;-o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment