Lay Retreats - Fr. James Buckley, F.S.S.P. - Summer, 2009

This is one of my most searched items!

I received my indispensable newsletter from the F.S.S.P. today and it lists three Retreats planned for this summer. As I presume that these are filled quickly, I wouldn't hesitate to inquire.

  • Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary, Nebraska, 7880 West Denton Road, Denton, Nebraska, 68339. Retreat for Men: June 11-14, 2009 (begins 6 PM Thursday and ends Noon Sunday); Contact business@fsspolgs.org
Although the website indicates this as the only Retreat, two others are now listed in the newsletter:

  • Upper Marlboro, Maryland, Retreat for Women, August 17-22, 2009. Begins at 4 PM Monday and ends after lunch on Saturday.
  • St. Benedict Abbey, Massachusetts, 252 Still River Road, Still River, MA, 3-day Men's Retreat: July 23-26, 2009 and 3-day Women's Retreat: July 30-August 2, 2009.
All these Retreats require deposits and things are on a "first come, first served" basis. I cannot put the particulars online as to whom to contact. I should think an email to this email address is the best way to go: business "at" fsspolgs "dot" org

Comments