St. Bede the Venerable, Confess. & Doct. - Missa 'In Medio Ecclesiae' - Commem.: St. John I, Pope & Mart. - May 27th, 2011




Image Credit: EWTN News.US

St. Bede the Venerable, Confessor & Doctor of the Church
S. Bede Venerabilis Confessoris Ecclasiae Doctorum
Pro S. Joanne
Missa 'In Medio Ecclesiae'
Commemoration: St. John I, Pope and Martyr
3rd Class
White
[Gloria; Preface of Easter; Commemoration: St. John I]

Latin Mass Propers Online with Commemoration of St. John I - Full Latin (Click Here; Virgomaterdie.com)
Use the Preface of Easter found here

Latin Mass Propers Online - Full Latin with Commemoration of St. John I (Click Here; DivinumOfficium.Com, May 27th, 2011)

Latin Mass Propers Online - Full Latin with Commemoration of St. John I, PDF Format (Click Here; MaternalHeart.Org)

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday of the Fifth Week of Easter
USCCB Daily Mass Readings, Click here

SQPN.com: Saints of the Day & Link to Daily Divine Office MP3's

Saint of the Day: St. Augustine of Canterbury

Photobucket
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Comments