Local TLM Schedule - Holy Week - April, 2012

The schedule for Holy Thursday, Holy Saturday, and Easter Sunday will be posted on the Special Events Calendar located here if I am given notice (you can also post events yourself that you are sure of and I will make them "go live" when they are confirmed). Please check this location first.

Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday will probably follow the routine Sunday schedule
posted on the Local TLMs calendar found here. If I receive other information, I will aggregate that on the Special Events Calendar also (I have done so for one Parish already from info obtained from a local Yahoo Group).

Note: THE HOLY SACRIFICE OF THE MASS IS NOT CELEBRATED ON GOOD FRIDAY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! Also, the Mass of Holy Saturday is actually the Easter Vigil Mass said after sundown on Holy Saturday and usually near midnight. There are no morning Masses on Holy Saturday.


Comments